Be on the look out for our call for submissions at the beginning of each semester.
Laurels publishes the finest work by University of St. Thomas students and alumni.** All work must be original and previously unpublished. Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but notify us if your work is accepted elsewhere so we can remove it from publication.
- poetry (up to 6 poems, no more than 10 pages)
- short fiction (including graphic fiction and comics) (up to 10 pages)
- one-act plays and screenplays (up to 10 pages)
- original artwork (up to 10)
- photography (up to 10)
SUBMIT YOUR WORK TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject field of your e-mail, include the type of submission, an em dash, and your full name. E.G.: Poetry—Robert Frost
- Give your artwork and/or photography a title.
- Any work submitted outside of the reading period will be discarded and not considered for publication.
- Please include your name and email address at the top left of the first page.
- Please paginate, starting with the second page, at the top right and include your last name. E.G.: Frost 2
- Please double space and use a 12 point font. Times New Roman is preferable.
**UST alumni may submit up to one year after graduation.